After presenting a few weeks ago our union with the Virtualdrivers By TX3 association, we are now happy to announce the recruitment of two new Sim Racing players, Patrik Holzmann and Samuel Libeert.
Who are they?
The first player to join our colors comes from Germany, it’s Patrik Holzmann (ImpulsiveRacer), 24 years old.
- 2017 F1eSports Finalist, 4th Place
- 2017 Visa Vegas 1Million$ eRace Finalist
- 2017 RaceRoom Thrustmaster challenge, 2nd Place
- Multiple World Records in F1 2017
I am very pleased to have joined team LDLC and looking forward to exciting months to come together. It’s always great to see a big eSports organization across multiple game genres like LDLC gets involved in Simracing as it helps our sport to evolve and grow. I am sure the team will support me as best as they can and likewise I will try to give my absolut best on and off track all the time.
Patrik Holzmann, Team LDLC Sim Racing Player
The second player to join our ranks today is French, it is Samuel Libeert, 25 years old.
- GTR2 Sim-Challenge Driver
- Iracing IWCGPS Driver
- Iracing Podium Finisher
- Iracing Pro Series Race Winner
- Iracing Pro Series Podium Finisher
- Iracing BGT World Championship Driver
- FSR World Championship Driver
- FSR World Championship Podium Finisher
- FSR World Championship Pole Position
This year the big competition will be on F1 2017 and it was quite obvious for me to switch on this game. I have therefore focused 100% on it since the beginning of the year. You will be able to see me in the highest championship on the game in the league AOR from April 15 and I hope in the F1 Esport Pro Series at the end of the year.
Samuel Libeert, Team LDLC Sim Racing Player
I am happy about this new Sim Racing recruitment . I can’t wait to see Samuel and Patrik perform under our tag! I wish them the best for this new season.
Anthony RABBY, Team LDLC Esport Manager
All the Team LDLC welcomes them! May the fox force be with them for this new season. 😉