The Maximus Cup will take place on the weekend of December 1st at the Palais des Congrès in Arles. While the duo LDLC_Keolys / LDLC_Maxalibur has just won the IGS Lausanne, this Maximus Cup will be the opportunity to meet LDLC_Sops /LDLC_SPK this time for, we hope, such impressive results!
- Placement: 3 games
- Round 1: after the 3 games of Round 1, the top 6 of Challenger A and B move up to Elite. The 12 worst Elite teams go down in Challenger A and B.
- Round 2: after the 4 games of Round 2, the best 4 of Challenger A and B go up in Elite. The 8 worst Elite teams go down in Challenger A and B.
- Round 3: After the 4 games of Round 3, the top 18 Elite + the top 3 Challenger A and B are qualified for the Grand Final; the 6 worst Elite and the Challenger A and B teams placed 4th to 12th are qualified for the Petite Finale; the 6 worst Challenger A and B are eliminated.
- Little Final: 24 teams compete “for glory” in 5 games that will determine the “small” winner.
- Grand Final: the 24 best pairs compete for the trophy during 5 games
- 1st: 600 points
- 2nd: 450 points
- 3rd: 350 points
- 4th: 300 points
- 5th: 270 points
- 6th: 240 points
- 7th: 210 points
- 8th: 180 points
- 9th: 160 points
- 10th: 140 points
- 11th: 120 points
- 12th: 100 points
- 30 points by kills
- ULTRAKILLER: This will be the name of the 150-point bonus that will also be awarded to the team that has made the most kills, regardless of its ranking at the end of the game.